Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 19-20

Day 19
I am thankful for the doctor who told me "It will likely never happen with your eggs."  It was a huge dose of reality for me and a true testing of my faith.  It also set into motion my finding Dr. R who gave me back my hope.

Day 20
I am thankful that I was allowed the opportunity to go back to school and focus on another dream I had:  becoming a teacher.  I had felt a nudging from the Lord for many years to teach.  I love to learn, and going to school has somewhat became a hobby of mine.  So, I finally gave in and decided to be obedient.  I didn't know the first thing about being a teacher, but I knew if God wanted me to do it, He would equip me.  Going back to school also gave me another way to occupy my mind.  When I had overwhelming free time, I would think = cry = go to bed and feel sorry for myself.  I was excited to return to school, and I was ready to love a classroom of kids if God didn't want to give me children of my own.

No comments: