Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 6

If you are just stopping by, I have decided to list 30 things I am thankful for during my Infertility journey. You can read more about that here, here, and here.



Day 6
Today, I am thankful that infertility led me to blogging.  It gave me friends who fully understood my struggles, but most important it gave me people to pray for who would be praying for me in return.  When I first began blogging, I quickly befriended Joannah, Jill, and Janna.  We were all struggling with infertility at the same time.  So without infertility and blogging, I would never connected with these amazing women (and so many others!).  They aren't just virtual friends...  I genuinely care about many of the women whose blogs I read.  It's amazing that I can take a glimpse inside of their lives and others glimpse in my life.  It's a support group at its best!    

Blogging also gave me a healthy way to voice my opinions.  It was healing to be able to just "talk" (or type) about what I was going through.  Blogging didn't lift me out of that darkness, but I knew I wasn't alone in my journey.  Writing about it helped make infertility hurt a little less...so, if you are reading this, "Thank you!"  Today I am thankful for you!  I'm so humbled that you have read what I've had to say.  Know that you are prayed for and thought of often.

No comments: