Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SSMT # 5


Sorry, I failed to post my new bible verse for yesterday. I can't believe another month has come and gone. I need to strive to live in the moment. There are so many moments of February that I don't rememeber (or I'd like to forget).

I decided to memorize Ephesians 4:31-32

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious behaviour. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you." (NIV)

Here are the other verses I have meditated on so far this year:

SSMT #4
"Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people." (Colossians 3:23 NIV)

SSMT #3
"Just as the rich rule the poor, so the borrower is servant to the lender." (Proverbs 22:7 NIV)

SSMT #2
"Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything your land produces." (Proverbs 3:9 NIV)

SSMT #1
"Study this Book of the Law continually. Meditate on it day and night so you may be sure to obey all that is written in it. Only then will you succeed." (Joshua 1:8 NIV)

1 comment:

Searching said...

All very good verses! thanks for sharing!