Friday, November 13, 2009

Nov 13

I received some really exciting news yesterday. Go over and congratulate The Whites who recently found out that they are expecting #2, due in June 2010. After a long battle with infertility, God surprised them with this wonderful news!

Also, I added an updated picture of Baby K over there ------------------>
He just turned 9 months old this week. He has 2 teeth, is crawling EVERYWHERE, is pulling up, saying Da-Da (and on occassion, "No No No."), waving bye-bye. He has stranger anxiety and can't stand for people he doesn't know to touch him. He still isn't sleeping through the night *sigh*, but the exhaustion is so worth it. I bought him this CD yesterday and it is so good. I love, love, love it!




This CD is packed full of Christmas songs about the birth of our Lord. (Which brings me to something else to be thankful for: that some companies still find it "politically correct" to have christian meaning behind the season. Praise God!)

1 comment:

KateandCodyWhite said...

Thanks Elaine :) I appreciate it and your to sweet... I hope all your dreams come soon too as in a 2nd one, I can't believe how baby K has grown, its amazing how time flies! Many blessings your way!