Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nov 12

Wow, I didn't realize how difficult this would be. I have so much to be thankful for, but when counting my blessings, I must include the smaller blessings in my life and some of that you wouldn't care to much to hear about...so, I'm trying my best to give you the most important things.

Today, I am thankful for forgiveness. Without that, I wouldn't have the relationship I have with my family for acting a fool when I was in high school. Without it, I would have someone mad at me constantly with all of my imperfections. Without it, I would be mad at someone else constantly. Without it, I wouldn't be saved by God's AMAZING Grace!
*********************************************************************************

I have to update this, because I have something else to be so thankful for today. Go over and congratulate Charne on the birth of her daughter! She has waited such a long time for this moment, and I couldn't be happier for her. God is so good!

1 comment:

KateandCodyWhite said...

Hi Elaine :) and Happy 9 months to ya'll as well :) Just wanted to share another thing you can be thankful for, Cody and I are pregnant again, after fertility for Hailey God blessed us with a little surprise :) We are due June 25