Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 6 months Baby K!

My baby boy is six months old today. When I began praying for him, I began bargaining with God. I promise to do this...I promise to do that. I had all intentions of being the best mother EVER, and oh how I have failed over and over again. I do try my best to be a great mom, but there are so many other things that I could do better. I will spare you all the details, but I will say that I have turned my prayer to God doing something really BIG in my life. And I trust that just as he answered my prayer for Baby K, he will also answer this prayer.

On a lighter note, hop over to Janna's blog and help count down the days until she makes her Little Bit's adoption final!!! It's less than 2 weeks away. I have followed her journey for a while (she may not even realize it, but she was the first to comment on my blog), and I could not be any happier for her!!!!

No comments: