Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ask anything...

Lately, I have really struggled with topics to write about. My blog has really been pushed to the back burner with caring for Baby K. Many of you have kiddo's of your very own, or are very close, so you don't mind reading about my experiences as a new parent. Many of you are still waiting, and the last thing you want to read is the topics I have been blogging on. If you are still waiting, please know I am still praying!

Anyway, so I am coming to you for help. Ask me anything? Is there something you want to know about me? It can be about infertility, my marriage, my faith, or anything in between. So, ask me anything...

2 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

I love baby blogs. I'm actually not familiar with what you posted about before Baby K! So I guess it's like getting to know you from scratch.

Hmmmm...

What was your first job?!

Did you go to college and if so, where? What was your degree in?

Charnè said...

ok

share with us how you managed to keep the faith while trying to concieve, and on those rough days what did u do to make it easier

how did infertility affect your hubbys faith?

xxx