Secondly, I haven't had that great of a day today. Do any of you find the holiday's tough? I stated in an earlier post that it was another year of an empty back seat in our car. Last night, I broke down at dinner in a public restaurant because of the conversation that K and I.
K: You really need to stop worrying so much. You worry about things 4 months from now, that no one else would worry about right now. I am going to take care to you. I need you to repeat that to me.
Me: I know you are going to take care of me.......BUT (the ever-dreaded "but" and when the tears started streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably) I learned my lesson on "not worrying." I never "worried" that I would be one of those people who couldn't have children. Now, that's all I worry about. I have to worry now....I learned my lesson.
Some topics I will discuss with my doctor tomorrow include:
- Is my Endo back?
- Is another Laparoscopy necessary?
- If so, can you also fix my septum while you are "in there?"
- Should I give IUI one last try before my remaining expensive injectible's expire.?
- Is there something I can take for Panic Attacks that is safe while ttc?
- Checking my cervical fluid to make sure I don't have any sort of infections.