Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update...

After yesterday's melt down, I took your advice. I cried, ranted, pleaded, begged, cried, prayed, popped some Ex.cedrin (because all that crying gave me a raging headache), showered, cried out to God in hopes that he would give me peace in my moment of despair. He provided, as He always does, even when I am throwing myself one raging pity party. I felt better. Isn't it weird how even when you think you are all prayed out about something, you find a way to pray again. Thank God for the Holy Spirit intervening on my behalf at the throne of God and saying to the Father all those things that were inaudible through my tears and sobs.

Thank you, dear friends, for your advice and prayers. You have helped me maintain my sanity for another day...and I should rejoice, for this is a day that the Lord has made.

9 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Excellent News!!

Searching said...

Good for you! I'm so glad you went ahead and had a big ole meltdown. Works wonders sometimes. :)

Thank you for your kind comments. I AM relieved to have the GRE behind me, so I will try and focus on that and not my scores. I did do a beautiful 5 paragraph essay so I will hold to the thought that I did decently on that one. I've heard I don't need a set score, just need to take it in order to get in to grad school, so keep your fingers crossed that the rumor is true!

Hope tonight is a nice, relaxing night!

Alison said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better. Isn't it wonderful that we serve a personal God!

Confessions of a momaholic said...

a good cry can be very refreshing.

i got your message. i am still around, but quite frankly don't have too much to write about. will probably write a post tomorrow.

thanks for checking in on me. :)

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

Glad you're doing better.

Mindy said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better!
God is faithful isn't he?
Even in the times when we aren't so sure about things.
Blessings sweet friend.
In HIM -
Mindy

Yetty said...

one day at a time girl, we rejoice one day at a time know that His mercies are new every morning. I'm happy to see you perked up

Confessions of a momaholic said...

now i am checking in on you...i worry when you miss thankful thursdays!

Jen said...

I was looking for other Christian fertility blogs to read and found yours. Thank you for sharing your story. I look forward to continuing to read.

-Jennifer
My blog