Saturday, July 2, 2011

Notes from the past...

Anyone out there notetakers???? [...as I wave my hand frantically]. I often think it's why I have been such a successful student all of these years. I firmly believe if you pay attention in class, you can skim read most subjects and get what you need to know...

Anyway, I also take notes at church. In case I haven't told you all, I looooooove my church. We are blessed to have two very gifted "teacher" preachers who preach truth. As I was going through some of my past notes, I asked myself, "Why not share them with the world?!?" If you want to check them out, then jump over here and become a follower of Killian Corner. I'm working on my first post now. I also am studying the book of Revelations and will be sharing some things on that as well.

I hope you all are having a wonderful 4th of July! God Bless the men and women who have served--past, present, and future--so that I can celebrate independence with my family.

No comments: