Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Blogs Are You Reading???

Hello Friends! I thought today I would share with you a few of the blogs I am reading:


Have you read about or saw the news of the unrest in Egypt? Well, my bloggy friend lives in Cairo. She, too, fought the battle of infertility and won. After 10 years of trying, she welcomed Super Baby in Oct 2010. She has been updating on the chaos in Egypt as she has had time. Go here to read more...Please pray for her and others.

Need a neat idea to celebrate Love Month? My friend Deidre has a cool way to show Love as a verb for the entire month of Februrary. She has two beautiful, witty daughters who allow her blog to be both serious and comical. And, she has a love for the Lord that shines through at the heart of every post. If you need some encouragement, check her out. You can also visit Mindy who is playing along as well.

I'm also still following my fellow infertility sisters Allison, Amanda, Melissa, Courtney,Joannah, and Mandy who are all pregnant with #2 (except Joannah who is expecting her first, a baby girl, in a few short months!

And, Ms. Joy just found out she is expecting again!

Go over and give Glenna a big ol' hug too. She is pursuing adoption again, but has chosen to adopt internationally this time! I am so excited for her, and I can't wait to watch her family grow!

What blogs are you reading?

5 comments:

Terri said...

I am brand new to your blog! I am a currently going through infertility and feel very encouraged by others, like you, who have infertility success stories. I am so thankful for your story and know that it was by no accident that I ran across your blog... my Heavenly Father led me here! God Bless!

Jill said...

I have way too many to list!! :)

Deidre said...

You are just so sweet. I love you.

Joy@WDDCH said...

OH my goodness thanks for linking me! I'm going to go check out your friend in Cairo. We already have many of the same bloggy friends but I cannot wait to check out some of the unfamiliar names.

Leeper's said...

Hey! I just wanted to thank you for the kind words you keep leaving on my blog. You are very sweet!!! It really is encouraging when I open up my blog and I have some thoughtful words waiting for me.