Friday, July 9, 2010

...please join me in prayer.


I wanted to ask you all to please join me in praying for my sweet friend Joannah. She is one of the strongest women I have ever known. Life is just being unbearably (what we would call) "unfair" to her. Despite life's many adversities, she gives God the praise He deserves in good/bad times. Like many of us, she has battled infertility. Also, just four months ago, she lost her husband to cancer. Joannah, being the incredibly brave and strong woman she is, decided to move forward with a frozen embryo transfer from when she and her husband were undergoing IVF. Yesterday she went in for her first beta which was 14. On Saturday, Joannah goes in for her 2nd beta, and her small army of prayer warriors are praying for increased levels. Will you please join me on my knees in the days ahead?

4 comments:

Searching said...

Praying hard!!!

She is a very strong woman, but just because you are strong doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like crazy.

Katy Corrigan said...

On my knees!!

KateandCodyWhite said...

Sending and saying lots of prayers!

Joannah said...

Elaine, thank you and your readers for praying for me! Keep those prayers coming, please. I'm going to do one more IVF with some frozen swimmers we had leftover last year. I hope and pray it's God's will for me to have my husband's children.