Saturday, July 11, 2009

Greetings from Myrtle Beach, SC...

First and foremost, I need to start this post by thanking these guys:



You really made our trip to MB much easier since Baby K seems to enjoy your silly singing and dancing. Much to my displeasure, I have found myself also singing your stupid songs. "Wiggle-it party, wiggle-it party, wiggle-it party, snap, snap, snap; clap, clap, clap; wiggle your hips just like that." Now don't all rush out at once to buy it, but it did really make our drive much easier...

Now on to more important stuff.


This was just an idea I had on the beach, but isn't it just the cutest!?!


I think this is my favorite. He is so handsome here--ladies, watch out!


There is something so beautiful about the innocence of a child, and I have found that I notice Baby K's innocence most in his baby blue eyes...

Hope you all are having an amazing weekend! Looking forward to catching up on all of your posts.

4 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

He is to adorable.

Casey said...

He is truly a beautiful baby!! I especially like the one of him in the tube!! So handsome! hope you're having fun at Myrtle. We get to go in a few weeks! Can't wait!

Soapchick said...

Hi Elaine - just checking in on your blog, since I haven't in a while. Baby K is so handsome, might I say even beautiful? Looks like you are all having a great time on your vacay!

Confessions of a momaholic said...

so cute! we are taking carson to see the wiggles on his first birthday! can't wait!