Friday, October 26, 2012

Recent God Sighting...

Hello friends!  It's been a very long time since I posted, but I will say I have continued to pray for you all over the months.  I experience God in a huge way this week regarding infertility, as a friend of mine shared she was having trouble conceiving.  She and her husband had been trying to grow their family for four years and had become licensed several months ago in foster parenting.  I had no idea...

Ever since she shared with me, I have been burdened for her and prayed for her often.  On Tuesday, I had an overwhelming burden for her...  She was so heavy on my heart.  I prayed for her and I struggled whether to share with her that I had done so, but I decided to send her an email.  I'm sooo thankful I did, because God showed up in a mighty way for her (and me!) later Tuesday morning.  It's almost as if as soon as I got the words out of my mouth, God moved...big time!  You can read more about that here.

How are all of you?  Have you seen the Lord moved recently? 

No comments: