Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Checking in...

I'm not sure anyone even reads this blog any more.  I rarely blog here any longer, although infertility is still very much a part of who I am.  It has shaped me in countless ways...as a wife, as a mother, as a friend, and as a prayer warrior.  I still follow many of my fellow IF'rs blogs.  I still pray for women who are in waiting. 

I can't bring myself to take this blog down.  It's MY journey to becoming a mother.  It may not look like YOUR journey.  I've met so many people through this blog.  However, it's sole purpose is to provide hope for the hopeless, to encourage women who need to defy science/medicine in order to become mothers, and to provide a circle of networking for women who are waiting, seeking advice, or simply wanting to compare cycles.

I have tried to update the reading lists ---> (found over there) as women have become answered prayers.  I'm trying to add women who are in waiting as I come across new blogs.  I need your help to revise these resources from you...if any of you are left reading this blog.

What are some other Infertility blogs?  Who has become an answered prayer?  We are all here to shoulder this burden for each other.  To cry during each other's failures and celebrate each other's successes. 

Who's blog are you reading?

2 comments:

Jan said...

I just found this blog and am struggling with IF right now. it has given me some peace. I haven't read through a lot of it yet but it has already helped.

Janna said...

Just wanted to drop in and say hello!! Hope you're doing well!!!