Friday, December 31, 2010

Update...part 2

So, right after I did this post, my life sort of spiraled out of control. My dad suffered a stroke on Dec. 16 which left us all caught by surprise. He is (Praise God) recovering amazingly well, even though he has to have surgery Jan 5 on his coratid artery that is 80% blocked. Here is a picture of my dad holding Kohen when he was born.



My sweet husband, Kyle, graduated with his Master's Degree on Dec. 20 from Gardner Webb University! I am sooooooo very proud of him!



Our nephew, Alex flew in from Montana to spend Christmas with our family. We hadn't seen him in over a year! Look how grown up he is...

Alex with Aunt Lisa (my sister-in-law)and Dawson (our nephew)

Alex was suppose to fly back to Montana today, but decided it was more important to have an emergency appendectomy. Here he is after surgery:


I'll save Christmas for a post of its own in the near future. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and may you have a prosperous New Year!

2 comments:

Mazzy said...

Wow! What a whirlwind holiday season for you indeed. I do pray your father is recovering well. I can't even imagine that.

xoxo

The Lynchs said...

Oh goodness! I'm sorry to hear about your dad, but I'm so glad to hear he is doing well!