Wednesday, June 30, 2010



I had a pleasant surprise in my inbox today. Katy sent me the sweetest email. Many of you have likely received one similar...someone in the world is reaching out to you telling you that your blog (and your journey becoming a parent) is inspiring to them. That's when you realize that your pain and heartache has been worth it all, isn't it? After chatting via email, I have to tell you all that she is just the sweetest girl, going through the toughest time right now. A time that most of us can relate to and use to encourage her. So, this post is calling out to my fellow IF'rs (new or old to the journey) to show her some love on her new blog:

http://myfaithlooksup.blogspot.com

Don't you just love the name she chose for her blog? I can already tell that God is going to do amazing things with her story...and that she will be an inspiration to someone else one day. Katy, you just keep your faith Girl! We are all here to support you through this!

If you are reading this and you are a lurker who is still waiting, please comment below so I can update my reader list of "Praying Partners." I can remember when most of the Answered Prayers were listed under the "Praying Partners," and I told Katy that it proved to me God is still in the miracle making business.

So, whatcha waiting for? Go give her a big ol' hug!

Elaine

1 comment:

Katy Corrigan said...

Thanks, Elaine! You are the sweetest! :)