Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb 6 & 7

Yesterday was Baby K's first birthday party. It was absolutely wonderfully exhausting! We mailed out about 50 invites to our family and close friends. We probably had about 50-60 people show up, so I consider that a huge turn out. I love this picture of my little birthday boy...and he's WALKING! I love watching him!



And here are my niece and nephew with him. He loves them so much!



I will have a special post in the near future. We had a friend take professional portraits, and I just can hardly wait to see them.

Today, I love cough syrup. Even the nasty, yucky tasting kind.



I've been fighting off a cold for over two weeks. I've been treating it with almost everything you can think of over the counter. I decided this morning that I needed to go to Urgent Care for something stronger. I'm so glad I did. Turns out I have the beginning stages of pneumonia. I hate that Urgent Care is open on Sundays, but I love that I was able to get in/out today without much hassle. I also won't have to miss work this week to go to the regular doctor either.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

1 comment:

The Lynchs said...

Oh no girlie! I hope you feel MUCH better very soon!

I'm glad Baby K had such a wonderful birthday! Can't wait to see more pictures!