Dr. R asked when my next ultrasound was scheduled and I told him Aug 13. He said that seemed a bit long to wait. He confided in me that he and his wife have 3 children, but have had 4 miscarriages along the way. He said he was privileged to be able to have an ultrasound anytime he wanted it--he owned the machine. So, he said he was bringing me back in before that...How about 2 weeks---July 23! That is so awesome. I will be 10 weeks, then I get to have another one at 13 weeks. I just love it!!!!!!! His philosophy is, "he knows I'm stressed out---really stressed after have subsequent losses and years of IF, so he is willing to anything he can to help alleviate that."
Other than that, I was told to supplement my diet with tums 3-4 times per day for the calcium. He also said I needed to be drinking 14-16 glasses of water per day.
Some things I've determined:
- I can't concentrate on anything. I feel a bit frazzled all the time now. I am having a really hard time staying on task at anything I do.
- I think that Wipeout is my newest favorite TV show....EVER. Did you catch last night's episode? (Hilarious!)
- There is NOOOOO way I can drink 14-16 glasses of water per day as recommended by my doctor.
- My comfort food of choice is currently loaded baked potatoes.
- My dreams are uncontrollable these days. Very weird, random stuff that I would never think of.
Hope you are all having a great week!